In all, we had 17 people last night including spouses. In no particular order: Bill D., Jon S., Jon D. & Autumn, Dave J. and Brandy, Justin & Jess, Dave F. and Laura, Pat, Jim R., Nate, Eli, Tom W., Tom van D., and Craig. And of course, our extremely efficient and friendly bartender, Caroline. A big thanks to her for the assist last night, and for the artwork and possible new logo for the club.
We started tasting at 7:45 and were finished up by 9:30 or so. Here is the list from last night:
- Bill D.: all-grain Hefeweizen
- Jim R.: all-grain amber lager
- Jon S.: extract pumpkin ale
- Muckney Brewing: extract ginger-sesame ale
- Tom W.: extract pale ale
- Craig: extract amber lager
- Dave F.: partial mash porter
- Jon D.: extract coffee stout
- Nate: all-grain Belgian quadrupel
- Eli: extract American strong ale
- Pat: all-grain IPA
- Erick (absent): extract IPA
In all, a very successful evening! Some of us are gathering at 2:30 this Saturday at the Coney to go to the Pints for Pets brewfest in Altoona. Tickets and places on the van are still available! Contact us if interested.